Header Ads Widget

Amanda Holden spills the tea about Simon Cowell's changing look on BGT/amanda holden nude/amanda holden feet

 

 

 

 Amanda Holden spills the tea about Simon Cowell's changing look on BGT

Amanda Holden spills the tea about Simon Cowell's changing look on BGT
Amanda Holden spills the tea about Simon Cowell's changing look on BGT

 

 

 

Amanda Holden has as of late focused on her co-judge Simon Cowell's always changing look on England Has Ability.

Addressing Sofia Vergara on Heart Breakfast on Thursday, Holden uncovered, "I sit nearer to Simon since he has exceptional lighting."

amanda holden nude



"I look 10 years more youthful. The 52-year-old remarked, "If you think it's because I like Simon, which I don't, it's because he has better lighting."

“Simon is brilliant, when you’re sitting next to him, I play games, we play doodle games, and we play hangman, do you play any games with him to keep him entertained?” Holden said, gushing over Cowell.

The presenter said, "Because he gets bored quickly in the bits where we're waiting for other talent to come on stage."

It's interesting to note that Vergara also defended Cowell, stating that he used to receive "special lighting" while filming America's Got Talent.

amanda holden feet



Then again, the Advanced Family star discussed her kinship with Cowell on the arrangement of AGT.

“No, we usually fight—him and I... We don't have time to play, and I don't know what show you're doing. There's no messing about," made sense of Vergara.

Last year, Simon demonstrated that he wouldn't fret making fun of his own cost in the wake of making a dig about his changing face on England Has Ability.

Prior in April 2023, Cowell kept up with he never had a facelift after moderators Insect McPartlin and Declan Donnelly made a nasty remark about his evolving appearance.

Cowell stated to The Mirror at the time, "I think it's hysterical." It simply makes me laugh. I haven't had a facelift or anything."

"I've had a touch of Botox or whatever, yet all at once nothing intense. Therefore, it honestly does make me laugh when I hear about this stuff,” he added.

Post a Comment

0 Comments